I've tried playing this game several times. It won't let me save. The battles seem cool, storyline is very intriguing but I made it to that fairy glitch and frankly just gave up. Sorry, I tried but this is just too frustrating to play any further.
A downloadable game for Windows
Summary: A transport that sets out at dusk and arrives at midnight. A world above. A world below. YOMOTSU is the thin line that connects the two. You are but another unfortunate soul that happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Enjoy your ride.
- A short but pleasant story in a modern dark themed environment. Face scary fiends as you make your way forward with the help of otherworldly allies. This time around, you're the protagonist!
- Active Time Battle (ATB). Each battle poses a new challenge. Each enemy with their own strengths and weaknesses. Can you figure them out?
- Customize your character and party through the Gear, Skill and Formation flex system. Forge your own play style through hundreds of possible combinations!
- Original Soundtrack composed by Chris Porter.
Cover art by Jonathan Griffith
- Extract the downloaded file folder using WinRAR.
- Run YOMOTSU.exe
Remember to Save your game often from the Menu.
- Did we just... won? O.oDec 21, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm sorry to hear that :( The fairy glitch is annoying but if you avoid it you should be able to save normally from the menu (unless there is another bug I don't know about lol).
If your save data got corrupted by the fairy I can fix it if you send it to me. But in any case, an updated version of the game will come out very soon and it improves on many aspects including bug fixes like that one. People should probably wait for that one :P
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I can't seem to be able to play it, for some reason. It just crashes and keeps saying "YOMOTSU.exe stopped working". :/