A downloadable game for Windows
Summary: A transport that sets out at dusk and arrives at midnight. A world above. A world below. YOMOTSU is the thin line that connects the two. You are but another unfortunate soul that happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Enjoy your ride.
- A short but pleasant story in a modern dark themed environment. Face scary fiends as you make your way forward with the help of otherworldly allies. This time around, you're the protagonist!
- Active Time Battle (ATB). Each battle poses a new challenge. Each enemy with their own strengths and weaknesses. Can you figure them out?
- Customize your character and party through the Gear, Skill and Formation flex system. Forge your own play style through hundreds of possible combinations!
- Original Soundtrack composed by Chris Porter.
Cover art by Jonathan Griffith
- Extract the downloaded file folder using WinRAR.
- Run YOMOTSU.exe
Remember to Save your game often from the Menu.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.