A downloadable game for Windows
Summary: Change your fate...
Embark on a journey into the unknown.
- More than 13 levels and challenges to overcome in a fast-paced environment. Prepare to fail a lot.
- Rich and immersive world with a dark story that combines history and fantasy. Can you unravel it all?
- Memorable and powerful friends and foes. Some might even talk to you!
- Harness the power of the elements and otherworldly weapons to break your way through many obstacles.
- The World will remember your steps. Everyone travels at a different pace.
- Multiple paths. You decide your fate.
- Original Soundtrack composed by Chris Porter. Grab it here!
- Keyboard and mouse (recommended).
ikenie aims to be something different, an unique gaming experience where you feel a part of the world and can actually relate to it in many aspects. To achieve that, many design choices that may appear odd at first were built upon. These are what shape the game and make it stand out from other similar titles. Without spoiling much, one of the first things you will notice is that there is no game menu, or that you find yourself dying a lot! Don't panic, it is all as intended. Just keep at it!
Resuming, you'll either love it or hate it (or both). But if you can manage to reach the end, you will, hopefully, reminisce it as a gratifying walk. Now, what will you do?
Your journey begins...
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM.
- Graphics: Intel GMA series or better.
- Storage: 200 MB available space.
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card.
|Published||325 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Abstract, Action-Adventure, challenging, Dark, Fantasy, Horror, Music, puzzle, RPGMaker|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: